What does flood protection with FloodFrame cost?
No two structures are alike, FloodFrame can protect them all.
We customise FloodFrame to your unique structure, adapting it to the specific size, layout, and other relevant features such as patios, garages, stairs, and more.
FloodFrame will typically be installed around AC units, septic tanks, and pool equipment that is located adjacent to the home, keeping these functional and expensive items safe from flooding
Some features on the property may require slight modifications e.g. moving a bush, or reinforcing a fence. Our assessment takes all of this into account and is included in our final offer.
The quoted price includes the entire system and installation cost. The final cost depends on the complexity of the structure and surrounding area.
Call us today for a free consultation and quote!
Let us help you get your flood protection system financed! Split up your cost to small monthly payments for your peace of mind.
Added Bonus! Our standard installation includes a drainage system between FloodFrame and the structure. This system helps protect from potential seepage during long standing floods and potential infiltration should there be rain running down the walls of the structure, inside of FloodFrame. An additional benefit to this drainage system is providing an avenue to moisturize your foundation during dry periods, helping to prevent foundation cracking.
Have you considered this?
If you haven’t already done so, it could be useful to include following when considering flood protection of your house:
- The emotional impact of having your home and possessions flooded
- Living with the risk of flooding
- The property value decreases when your house is at risk of flooding
- Many homeowners struggle to sell their house when it’s at risk of flooding
- The cost of many months of rehousing
- The high cost of renovation after flooding
- Flood Insurance coverage limit
- Increased own risk of property and possessions
- Self-payment for storage of possessions