What is FloodFrame?
FloodFrame is the simple, effective solution that protects your home from flood damages.
How it works
FloodFrame is installed by our qualified, licensed contractor around the house inside of a small concrete box that has been specially designed to fit your home. The concrete box is located approximately 6 inches from the foundation. Within these 6 inches, a perforated drainage pipe is placed beneath inches of gravel. This drainage pipe handles any potential underground seepage during a flood.
An added bonus, under normal conditions, the drainage pipe will bring moisture to your slab, helping prevent foundation cracking!
Once FloodFrame is installed, it lies concealed and dormant, ready for action.
Follow our simple deployment procedure of removing the lids, or choose our fully automated design and sit back and relax. Some homes will require temporary or permanent fencing to be placed around patio areas. Additional steps may include turning valves to prevent sewage backflow into your home, modifying downspouts to route roof water away from your home, and other unique solutions tailored for your home.
FloodFrame is a comprehensive solution. We will educate you on the best way to fully protect your home in the case of a flood.
Once deployed, there is nothing left to do but sit back and watch the natural forces of water and buoyancy work together to save your home. Water is no longer your enemy. FloodFrame is lightweight and uses the force of water to roll up the side of your building to the height of the water rise.
The concrete box and the perforated drainage pipe protect your home from underground seepage. This ensures that standing water does not creep into your home from below over time.
Once the FloodFrame cloth has done its job and protected your home and belongings, it will be replaced with a fresh cloth so that it is ready for the next flood.
Why choose FloodFrame?
- FloodFrame effectively protects your entire house, including the foundation.
- The customizable solution ensures protection to any level of water rise. Level of protection is agreed upon during initial consultation and is based upon local current and historical data.
Easy to deploy and low operating cost
- FloodFrame uses natural buoyant forces to move into place, making this the simplest solution available.
- There are no daily operating fees since FloodFrame does not use electricity, chemicals, or operating technicians. The only cost is the low annual subscription fee for inspection and maintenance.
Quick and easy
- We make the process as seamless for you as possible. Installation takes approximately 2 weeks and installation cost is included in the offer. We teach you all necessary deployment steps and provide a yearly maintenance service. Should you live in a location that requires permits or HOA approval, we happily assist in the application and approval process.
- No two houses or structures are alike. We tailor FloodFrame to suit your unique situation. The customized solution and precise design ensure that FloodFrame optimally protects your home.
- FloodFrame does not require electricity, any other source of energy, or chemicals. All materials used in FloodFrame are environmentally certified.
- FloodFrame is concealed underground around the foundation of your home. Our customizable lid options allow you to choose a solution that compliments your yard and porch. FloodFrame lies dormant and undetectable when not in use.
Not just houses
- FloodFrame can be installed around any structure. Businesses, historical buildings, electrical equipment, septic tanks, water wells, storage yards, garages, multiple homes or buildings at once… if you can think it, we can protect it.
- FloodFrame is patent pending. Protect your home with FloodFrame and you are guaranteed that you have invested in an original high-quality product.